First aid convoy this year enters Syria’s Ghouta: UN

First aid convoy this year enters Syria’s Ghouta: UN
0

Beirut :The first aid convoy since November entered the Syrian rebel enclave of Eastern Ghouta Monday, the UN said, after intensive bombardment by the army killed more than 250 civilians last week. “First UN and Syrian Red Crescent inter-agency convoy this year crossed conflict lines to Nashabieh in Eastern Ghouta to deliver food, health and nutrition supplies for 7,200 people in the besieged enclave,” the UN humanitarian affairs office said. Some 400,000 people live in the enclave outside Damascus where they have been under siege by the army since 2013, facing severe food and medicine shortages.
Orignally published by APP
The post First aid convoy this year enters Syria’s Ghouta: UN appeared first on PakObserver.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.